Six Strings & Two Stix

Thursday, July 14, 2005

My vacation......a.k.a novmber rain.

i got one whole month left for my coll to start which gives me one whole month more to put on weight....watch more movies....and sleep a lot more. so lets see all that happened in my summer hols....rather eventful actually.I think the best part of the hols was the time i met my life partner. she's so beautiful...such good curves....and the best part is.....she's not even indian! she's japaneese.....my beautiful ibanez electric guitar.wats life without her? i guess the most interestin day of each week is guitar class day! its simply superb to watch my instructor BRUCE keep playin every damn instrument ever created! and i started playin the drums after a looooong time again...
My vacation has been jus like november rain.....started off slow....and then was lots of fun....and now its jus down to earth frustrating!
This is really silly, but im so bored, i actually took some of my books and started studying a bit. One gr8 thing that happened to me this summer vacation was SOUTHPARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(everybody's gotta watch it!!!!!!!!!!) and sohan......thanks a million for that! myself and all the people i've introduced southpark to...will be greatful to u forever.(sohan is my cousin from bangalore by the way).
Its gettin really borin now cause some of my friends colleges have started too! no company to go and watch movies anymore.....sad.
lol! i joined a gym yesterday to lose little....actually lots of weight! i felt like a tiny little worm in front of all the hardcore body builders! Hopefully i shud lose at least a lil weight before coll opens.
Gonna see dark waters tomorrow....will post my review of the movie....i hope its good after all the hype. so till then.....everybody take care....and ill jus keep walking.....in the cold november rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home