Six Strings & Two Stix

Friday, July 15, 2005

a lil bit of everything......

Now i know i promised all u people a review for "Dark Waters".....but sadly....that didn't happen. couldn't go for the movie...no company.but im not complainin cause i checked out imdb.com and very surprisingly it had a really bad rating!!! everyone was expecting quite a lot from Jenifer Connely but i dunno why she seems to have screwed up big time.

The gym seems to be gettin more and more painful for my delicate body. I think my personal trainer has something against me.HE JUS WONT LET ME GO!!!!!! worst part is.....there's this awsome sweet shop really close by to the gym and it takes me a whole lotta hard work to restrain myself from goin there after my workout and give myself up to the lord of gluttony. hopefully this "will power" of mine should pay off someday......someday.

Went for the unwind rock show today......and for the first time in my life....i really didn't enjoy myself.The first band sucked big time....second band didn't show up and so they compensated with a few guys jamming on stage.....and the third band...was hip hop.i dont have to go further to describe their sad performance.One very nice thing about unwind which always makes my day is the cafeteria....dats where i was spendin most of my time today cause i jus couldn't take the music.actually all of them played well....but not what i usually like listenin to...and thats why i thought it was crappy.Hopefully at least when college starts i should find a few rock lovers who wud gimme some company for these shows sometime.

All u Harry Potter fans out there must be waitin for midnight for "the half blood prince" to release....and most of the ppl i know have gone and pre-booked their copy. For my luck....my uncle from delhi is sendin me the book as a gift for no reason....its not even my birthday!! god bless all these kinda good hearted ppl....i hope i meet more of the kind.The question this time however is "whose gonna die in this book???" I was wonderin if i should find out and post it in a few days time.....BUT THEN......i realised the consequences......shruti would come home and kick my ass till im dead. thats why im not gonna take this risk.too many things at stake!!!

Anyway.....weekend approachin....lotsa stuff gonna happen......i hope.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home