Six Strings & Two Stix

Monday, August 01, 2005

Road Trippin.....

Well.....its finally come......college......jus a few more hours to go for my college to start.....probably the longest road trip in my life....i guess ill get to know who my friends are gonna be.....god im tensed!!!!!!1 lets hope for the best......i hope it goes jus like the original road trippin by RHCP.....i hope. wish me luck ppl.....i need it.
-
Road trippin with my two favorite allies
Fully loaded we got snacks and supplies
Its time to leave this town
Its time to steal away
Lets go get lost
Anywhere in the U.S.A.

Lets go get lost
Lets go get lost

1 Comments:

  • Heyya!!!1st Sid u outta thank me 4 havin taken off ma precious time n browsin ur blog...u kno wat ma parents were goin out n i kinda told dem tht i had sum work on d computer..THAT is 2 sit in front of me comp n tak all d pains 2 write commenets 4 ur blog..okokok..i kno im bein a lil toooo proud or u can tryin 2 get attention.... but hey..."WHO DOESNT DO THAT"...Hey Dude me JUS KIDDIN HERE...ur blogs gr8 keep up d gud work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Sep 11, 02:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home