Six Strings & Two Stix

Monday, June 11, 2007

Friends.....

Was watchin a few episodes of friends yesterday and i was jus wonderin if i'd ever have the kind of fun with my friends like what those ppl were havin. no not really. was talkin about it to my friend. something like that can never happen. damn.
Im at least greatful dat i have some awesome friends! politics among us are sometimes inevitable but thats just normal i guess. we all become ok in no time! i've never really bonded to friends as much i've bonded to my college friends. sure sure i had lotsa friends in my skool and stuff but i guess i wudn't have ever trusted my life with them. i've bonded so well with my college friends in a very mature level. once i leave college i don think ill get too friendly with my batchmates durin my postgraduation. i heard that never really happens cause each one's pretty busy with their own lives.
i dread the day my college's gonna end. i have 3 more years to go but u know how time flies. ill be over before i know it and it'll be hard. ill miss all these guys. i guess this happens to everybody durin their college life...wonder what they did?
i somehow hope my gang doesn't fall apart. i love the way everything is right now...everything's so cool! and i love it! these guys are super awesome! and im gonna miss them with every tiny muscle fibre in my heart. lets wait and see...time will tell.
peace.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home